- Display the view in a browser
- Open the source in an editor. This is done by "right-click / view source" in IE
- Search for "ms-listheaderlabel". It will land on a <td> tag.
- Right under that <td> tag you will find another <td> tag with an ID like: ctl00_m_g_672c28cb_9a7b_4898_a26c_22eefe71074d_ctl00_ctl00_toolBarTbl_RightRptControls_ctl00_ctl00_onetViewSelector
- Copy the ID into the clipboard.
- Create a style in an editor as follows and use the ID that you copied into the clipboard:
- Click on "Site Actions / Edit Page"
- Add "Content Editor Web Part" to the page.
- Cick on "open the tool pane"
- Click on the "Source Editor ..." button on the far right-hand-side of the page
- Copy and paste the <script ...> code from your editor into the "Text Entry -- Webpage Dialog"
- Click "Save" button
- Click "OK" button
- Click "Exit Edit Mode" link.